Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I've Been Tagged!!
I’ve been tagged!! Actually, I got tagged months ago by Kerri Hamilton, who is on her way to Brazil TODAY with her husband and four children to serve here in Rio Grande do Sul. So, it seems fitting to post the tag blog today in her honor.
You see, as I have a TON.of.blogs. in my reader and the writers are always getting “tagged” by one of their many hundreds of readers and finally one of them tagged ME!! Yeah!
Anyway, here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
*Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
So, I’m supposed to explain 6 "unspectacular" quirky things about myself. It’s taken me a week to narrow it down to just 6…Here goes:
1. I totally don’t get video games. AT.ALL. I don’t know if it’s lack of hand-eye coordination or the terror that came from the knowledge that if that little frog got squished on the road, it was ALL MY FAULT. I have never played though a whole one or enjoyed anything about them (except for the peace and quiet I get when hubby and the boys play together).
2. I totally don’t get sports, thanks to a high school gym experience that is a subject best left for another post and, possibly, therapy.
3. I fantasize about being a long-haul big rig driver. (*sigh*) Just me in my big rig, open road, lots of GPS-type gadgets and no veggietunes on the cd player….aaahhh…. Breaker Good Buddy…
4. It took me 20 years to realize The Official Preppy Handbook was a satire. I still choose to live (or at least dress) by it.
5. Actually, along those same lines, I never really left the 80s. But, reuniting with college friends on facebook has shown me that this isn’t as quirkly as I thought it was.
6. I LOVE living high in the sky in a small apartment. Easy to clean, compact, and I can look out the window, wave at the little people below and pretend I’m queen.
I am tagging: